Our client, within the Financial Services, is looking to recruit a Reconciliations Officer to join Finance Operations Department.
- Perform account reconciliations on a daily basis;
- Perform settlements reconciliations on a daily basis;
- Responsible for investigating and addressing any financial operational queries and issues related to the operational finance function coming from international schemes, merchants and business partners in a timely manner;
- Strive towards improving the company's internal policies and procedures, operations, reporting and management controls.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year's previous experience within a payment service provider;
- An A-Level standard of Education
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and within the wider business
- Ability to take ownership of tasks individually as well as within the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as outstanding organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Conversant with MS Office