Premier Restaurants Malta Ltd the operator of nine McDonald’s restaurants, is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Receptionist is responsible for arranging travel, visas and accommodation requests. The role involves organizing and maintaining calendars and making appointments. You will handle enquiries and requests, maintains a safe and orderly reception area by complying with procedures and regulations, and supports business continuity by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. The role also involves providing support to the HR Department on matters related to HR, training, and payroll. This is a valuable opportunity for a team player aspiring to join an energetic team working to deliver the McDonald’s experience all day, every day.
Premier Restaurants Malta Ltd:
Premier Restaurants Malta is part of Premier Capital plc, the developmental licensee for McDonald's in Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Romania. Premier Capital encompasses 134 McDonald's restaurants with a turnover of over 230 million and a team of 7,000 people. Under an ambitious investment and refurbishment programme, additional restaurants are planned to open across the footprint in the next three years. Premier Capital is the McDonald's division of Hili Ventures, a group present in 10 countries engaged in multi-sited activities with McDonald's and Apple, logistics, engineering, technology, and property.
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year’s administrative experience;
- Able to perform well in a dynamic environment;
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills;
- A willingness to support management in improving systems and processes;
- Have a collaborative team-building personality, with the ability to liaise with other internal departments;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is essential.