Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure a swift and professional reception function;
- To be the front line face of the Sales & Marketing offices;
- Manage the reception area professionally ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them professionally, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries;
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories;
- Maintains security by following procedures such as monitoring logbook;
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions;
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Receive, sort and process incoming and outgoing mail;
- Manage internal communication through the department files system;
- Support the company to ensure coverage of reception of Ub50 and/or Ub12 by setting up a mutual replacement system;
- Book and receive courier services and liaise with internal parties for pick up;
- Flight booking:
- Manage travel booking, flights, hotels, and transfers as requested by the following procedure in place;
- Clerical duties:
- Contribute to the team efforts by performing clerical duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail;
- Drive for results;
- Customer service orientation;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Planning and organizing.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.
- O-Level Standard of education, preferably with an A-Level;
- Good command of Maltese and English language (written and verbal);
- Minimum of 2 years’ office experience;
- Basic office administration skills;
- Basic mathematical and reconciliation skills;
- Strong computer skills incl. MS Office.