American University of Malta in Malta is looking to recruit a Receptionist
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Receptionist
plays an important role in ensuring that high customer experience is provided to students, employees, service providers and other individuals who frequent or visit AUM.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Meeting and greeting visitors to AUM;
- Ensuring that the Reception Desk is manned at all times;
- Directing visitors to the right channels;
- Dealing with day-to-day queries both from internal and external customers;
- Projecting a professional and customer friendly image of AUM;
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls;
- Ensuring upkeep of the Reception Area;
- Assist in clerical duties and carrying out administrative tasks as necessary.
American University of Malta:
The American University of Malta educates a diverse student body to become ethically responsible global citizens, critical thinkers, and future leaders in an academically challenging learning environment. AUM strives constantly to innovate and enhance quality in teaching, research, public service and economic development. The American University of Malta is a private, American-style liberal arts university dedicated to higher education and research for an international community at the highest standard. Our degree programs, research activities, and service to the community transform lives and serve society by educating ethically knowledgeable citizens, creating knowledge, and putting knowledge to work in a global setting.
- Preferably possesses one-year experience as a Receptionist or similar role;
- Passionate about customer experience;
- Positive, polite and friendly;
- Smart with a professional telephone manner;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard or equivalent;
- Confident in communicating with a wide selection of people from different backgrounds;
- Flexible with a can-do attitude;
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.