Nestle Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Receptionist & Administrative Clerk
to join their team on a reduced hours basis. This role requires 30 hours per week.
Are you a Receptionist & Administrative Clerk
who possesses a mixture of customer-orientation and strong problem-solving skills and who is willing to work in a fast-paced environment? We offer the opportunity to join our team, whose mission is to guarantee excellent service and smooth operations. Fluency in Maltese and English is essential for this post; application without this requirement will not be taken into consideration. The post requires a 30 hour week.
- Greet and welcome guests, handle main reception desk telephone calls and requests (internal and external);
- Handle routine correspondence, short notes, or other documents based on instructions and templates;
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges);
- Taking and record direct orders from consumers, sales team, employees & customers at the front desk and deliver products, handle payment and invoice accordingly;
- Arrange travel and accommodations;
- Answering Social Media inbox messages and comments, updating template answer when necessary with the CBM;
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
Education and Experience:
- Fluent in English and Maltese;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Computer literacy (MS Office tools);
- Digital understanding;
- Reflect the Company and Corporate image in the handling of activities, care of the work environment, and presentation and information to customers/consumers.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
- Relevant diploma/ years of experience in general administration, secretarial duties, or similar education;
- Exposure to the busy fast-paced environment with a customer-facing role;
- Knowledge of Nestlé products will be considered a plus.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset