Lecocqassociate Limited is looking to recruit an experienced Personal Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will handle the day to day running of their office in Malta and other general administrative tasks such as answering telephone queries, drafting of documents, scheduling calls, collation and review of client due to diligence documentation as well as general project coordination.
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer, the Head of Office and the Board of Directors;
- Assisting to the company lawyers in following up various matters such as deadlines of submission of the documents, sending the reminders to clients and setting up reminders, drafting basic corporate documents such as cover letters, company registers or legal letters;
- Collation, review and updating of Client Due Diligence records, ensuring all data is maintained up to date and in accordance with the company’s AMLFT policy;
- Maintain client files up to date and in order at all times as well as archiving data in accordance with the company data-retention policy;
- Handling basic accounting entries, filing and petty cash;
- Handling the process of the registration of new employees and termination of the resigned ones;
- Keeping the contact database updated at all times;
- Co-ordinate supplier relationships and orders, ensuring the company obtain the best value and quality for services ordered.
lecocqassociate is a boutique corporate and financial regulatory practice, established in Malta since 2010 and specialises in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investments, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, Islamic finance and private equity.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, have a basic understanding of bookkeeping and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients, over the phone and face-to-face;
- Be pro-active, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be an excellent team player and can work well under pressure;
- Have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and works on own initiative;
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese as a minimum. Fluency in French will be considered an asset.