in Malta is looking to recruit
a Receptionist & Admin Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will handle the front office aspect of our sister company (Swiss Urban Ltd) in Malta as well as manage the day to day running of our office.
- Manage the client relationship for the Company and the other companies renting office space at the Swiss Urban properties;
- Manage the Group travel and accommodation arrangements through the Group Travel Agent, ensuring the best prices are achieved and travel costs controlled;
- Conduct Administrative Duties, including basic book keeping/spreadsheet compilation/reconciliation, telephone, front office, and client reception management;
- Co-ordinate Company projects as agreed with the Chief Operating Officer and/or the Board of Directors from time to time.
The lecocqassociate group consists of four international offices: lecocqassociate Geneva, as a boutique law firm specialised in the niche areas of regulatory banking and corporate finance, lecocqassociate Malta as a regulatory advisory practice, lecocqassociate (DIFC) Dubai as a structuring advisory practice and lecocqassociate (ADGM) Abu Dhabi as legal consultants.
- Have a basic knowledge in book keeping and very good Excel skills – Accounts Ordinary level and CDL qualification is essential;
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients, over the phone and face-to-face;
- Be pro-active, have a ‘can-do’ attitude, be an excellent team player and can work well under pressure;
- Have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese as a minimum. Fluency in French will be considered an asset.