Vittoria Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Real Time Analyst Time Lead
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Real Time Analyst Team Lead acts as a leader of the Company Workforce Management (WFM), providing oversight of our Real-Time Analysis function and liaising with the Resource Planning team. In support of WFM Management, the Senior Command Center Analyst may provide direct leadership, support the overall success of Command Center, as well as occasionally step in to assist with Real-Time Analysis and Resource Planning directly as needed.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Supports the Command Center Analyst team as a senior member of the team, excelling in all core functions of the team and setting an example for all Command Center Analysts, including:
- Monitors and analyzes real-time contact trends in order to coordinate staffing adjustments to ensure service levels are met;
- Acts as the first point of contact as well as ongoing point of contact for any escalations, outages, system issues, weather events, or any other production impacting situations;
- Coordinates and collaborates with operations and other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the production environment;
- Makes necessary adjustments in scheduling software to appropriately track the productivity of Call Center Agents.;
- Provides leadership in support of Workforce Management (WFM): This includes coaching and development of the analysts following servant leadership principles;
- Prepares regular reporting on all areas of Workforce Management in coordination with WFM leadership and the Resource Planning team;
- Collects data from various sources and uses it to maintain data into Real-Time-Analysis (RTA) tools as well as critical planning documents;
- Performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined here, but which are logically and properly inherent to the role.
- Ability to understand, manage and report metrics like Service Level, Occupancy, Staffing and others;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to form well-thought-out opinions and advocate for them, while being open to alternative viewpoints;
- Capable of operating well in a high-trust, high-accountability environment: Able to stay motivated while working independently, and collaborating well within a team structure;
- At least three years’ experience in a Real-Time Analyst role, or related applicable experience, and at least one year’s experience in a leadership role;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast-paced and shifting priority environment;
- Strong leadership skills in order to make real-time decisions often with limited data and tight timeframes.
Without a doubt, you should have the flexibility to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with flexible schedule requirements and sometimes be required to work on holidays.
What we offer:
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call centre on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Awesome location in Spinola Park;
- Competitive compensation;
- We celebrate every birthday with your favourite cake!
- Corporate gym membership w/Cynergi;
- Fruit baskets and tea biscuits 24/7;
- Private Healthcare Insurance including preventative care;
- Annual Eye Care Examinations on-site;
- Corporate Events on and off-site;
- Training and other Events to support your careers;
- Food Discount Cards with the Carob Tree, TexMex and Food Theatre St. Julian’s;
- Awaiting on-site Spinola Park Gym 2020 (under construction);
- Awaiting on-site nursery Facilities 2019 (the facility is being finalised).