Shortletsmalta in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Property Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Property Administrator to further enhance the quality of service and experience for their customers. The role requires a customer-focused person with excellent management skills, a hands-on approach to managing our properties as well as focus on quality assurance to ensure impeccable service throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all properties are impeccably maintained;
- Coordinate schedules and works required with employees and contracted service providers for the general upkeep of the properties;
- Ensure that all works related to maintenance, repairs, refurbishments, cleaning etc. are executed in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Plan and execute all preparatory administrative work prior to arrival as well as during the stay, to ensure that all reservations are duly handled in the most appropriate manner possible;
- Contact clients before their departure, welcome them at the booked property by greeting them warmly and attending to their inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Build a good relationship with guests to make them feel comfortable, address any issues that may arise in a professional manner to promote a positive image of the company;
- Meet and exceed client expectations and do the utmost to ensure that the clients experience a wonderful stay in Malta;
- Review existing standards and procedures while implementing best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Customer Relations services.
- A-Level standard of education or higher;
- Very good knowledge of Maltese, English, and at least another foreign language;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a positive outlook and be pro-active to handle client requests;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of Internet search processes, word processing, spreadsheets, and email software;
- Have good organizational skills that result in high productivity;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, exercising discretion and judgment;
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- The capability of maintaining a favorable company image;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays;
- Possess a valid driving licence and clean police conduct;
- Proven experience in property administration/management and/or hospitality will be considered an asset.
*An attractive salary and performance bonus package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered.
Shortletsmalta is a leader in the holiday rentals and hospitality sectors offering a full range of services to enhance the customer experience for its clients. Managing over 100 properties and two B&B’s with further expansion envisaged in the coming months, the company has built a solid reputation in providing a variety of quality accommodation to meet the different needs and expectations. We offer a vast range of properties and services from comfortable apartments in central locations to luxury villas for our discerning clients who want to relax in great surroundings. Shortletsmalta prides itself in employing a dynamic workforce, all experienced and dedicated staff, making it an ideal workplace for those who seek to start, or further enhance, their career in the hospitality sector.