Engel & Völkers in Malta is currently looking to recruit Brokers to join their team on a full-time basis.
We offer an opportunity for you to contribute your sales expertise at an internationally renowned company, with over 35 years of experience in the local real estate market. The E&V platform provides you with all the top tools and services to work independently of time and location restrictions with maximum efficiency.
If you are looking for a job where you can:
- Grow and build your own business;
- Genuinely enjoy what you do;
- Be the best version of yourself;
- Have an uncapped earning potential;
- Have a flexible schedule;
- Having ongoing training and support.
- Property listing and search client acquisition;
- Managing your own property portfolio;
- Managing your own key clients/owners;
- Property marketing and sales;
- Valuations on new listings;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Assess and qualify search clients/sellers and provide assistance and information;
- Be a team player;
- Build ongoing relationships with all clients.
The candidate must be:
- Full and ongoing training;
- Fun and pet-friendly working environment;
- A worldwide network providing you with access to potential clients and premium properties;
- Multicultural team;
- Highest commission rates;
- Company phone line;
- A Computer;
- Monthly Awards;
- Team building events and much more.
Engel & Völkers:
Engel & Völkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specialised in the brokerage of premium residential property, commercial real estate, yachts and aircraft. Based in over 800 locations in total, Engel & Völkers offers both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of services. Consultancy, sales and leasing form the core competences of the staff of more than 12,000 people. The Company is currently operating in over 30 countries on four continents. Intensive training schemes in its in-house real estate Academy and the high level of quality assurance governing its systematically structured service provision are key factors that account for the Company’s success.
- Be fluent in English (fluency in other languages considered assets);
- Have own means of transportation (car/bike/rental) and driving license;
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Be a team player and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Be computer literate;
- A smart appearance;
- Previous experience in the field is considered an asset.