Quicklets (Gzira) in Malta is looking to recruit a Letting Specialist
on a full/part-time basis to join their team. They are looking for a trustworthy, responsible and motivated Letting Specialists
ready to work hard in order to earn a rewarding income. The right applicants will benefit from excellent working conditions, a fun environment, a constant supply of client inquiries, new listings, an extensive database of properties to let and many more.
would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Quicklets - Gzira Branch is carrying out online interviews and training. The selected candidate will also be set up to work efficiently yet remotely until the offices reopen.
*Applicants applying must have a valid working permit and live in Malta.
The Candidate must be:
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have a good standard of education;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Be a team player and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Be fluent in English (fluency in other languages considered assets);
- Be computer literate;
- Have own means of transportation (car/bike/rental) & driving license;
- Experience in the field is considered an asset.
This is a full/part-time position (flexible hours) and training together with ongoing coaching will be given.
We are a team of highly trained letting negotiators operating from our branch in Gzira, Malta. We are one of the top-performing franchisees in a company with over 30 branches. Quicklets is the largest and fastest-growing letting agency on the island with the most exclusive property database around.