Shortletsmalta Ltd in Malta is a leader in holiday rental accommodation and is rapidly expanding in the hospitality sector with more new apartments and B&B's in the coming months. In line with this expansion, the Company is looking to recruit full-time Property Administrators to further enhance the quality of service and experience for their customers.
The role requires a customer-focused person with excellent management skills; hands-on approach to managing our properties as well as focus on the quality assurance to ensure an impeccable service throughout.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all properties are impeccably maintained;
- Coordinate schedules and all works required with employees and contracted service providers for the general upkeep of the properties;
- Ensure that the execution of works as required with regards maintenance, malfunctioning appliances etc., are executed in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Plan and execute all preparatory administrative work prior to arrival and during the stay to ensure that all reservations are duly handled in the most appropriate manner possible;
- Contact clients before their departure, welcome them at the booked property by greeting them warmly and attending to their inquiries, be it verbal, over the phone or by any other means of communication, in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Build a good relationship with guests to make them feel comfortable, address any complaints that might arise in a professional manner to promote the image of the company;
- To meet and exceed client expectations and do the utmost to ensure that the clients experience a wonderful stay in Malta;
- To promote and sell additional services such as tours, excursions, sports activities etc as per Company policy;
- Review existing standards and procedures while implementing best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Customer Relations services.
- A-Level standard of education or higher;
- Very good knowledge of Maltese, English and at least another foreign language;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Have a positive outlook and be pro-active to handle client requests;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, knowledge of Internet search processes, word processing, spreadsheets and email software;
- Have good organizational skills that result in high productivity;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, exercising discretion and judgment;
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- The capability of maintaining a favourable company image;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays;
- Possess a valid driving licence and clean police conduct;
- Proven experience in property administration/management and/or hospitality will be considered an asset.
Shortletsmalta is a dynamic company, in expansion, with a reputation for creating modern and contemporary living spaces of outstanding quality which has established us as one of Malta’s foremost developers of luxury, residential apartments, homes and properties. With over 120 properties around Malta, and with several more projects currently underway, Shortletsmalta has cemented its spot as Malta’s leading property rental company, and the first of its kind to offer a full range of services to each and every client.