Henley Estates Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Property Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Senior Real Estate Team Manager, the successful candidate will contribute to the front line team by providing a world-class client experience whilst focusing on property management services connected to property sales and leasing. The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external clients is essential, whilst being expected to work alongside local service providers, real estate agents, and landlords. A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the Firm's business and the property market in Malta within the context of the MIIP Program.
Key Skills and Experience:
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required:
Desirable qualifications and competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- PC Literate;
- Attention to detail;
- The successful candidate must possess a valid driving license, issued by the authorities in Malta;
- Good knowledge on the geography of Malta.
- Experience in a client-facing role within property management;
- Ability to host clients and provide an excellent client experience.
- Accountability Results will need to be achieved within various areas of the business, including:
- Enhanced Client Experience from the first point of contact;
- Advise clients in regards to property management;
- Acquire timelines and requirements from all visiting clients;
- Coordinate and liaise with local providers regarding property management services;
- Ensure consistent self-development with knowledge on the Maltese property market.
- Source services according to the requirements of the client;
- Understand property management requirements and tailor solutions that offer excellent value;
- Interface with key stakeholders via mail, telephone, and e-mail to ensure enhanced service delivery;
- Work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise.
Henley Estates Malta Ltd:
Henley Estates Malta Ltd. is a subsidiary of Henley & Partners Group, the global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisors rely on our expertise and experience in this area. Our qualified professionals work together as one team in over 30 offices worldwide. The firm also runs a leading government advisory practice which has raised more than USD 7 billion in foreign direct investment. The firm is involved in strategic consulting and the design, set-up, and operation of the world’s most successful residence and citizenship programs.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame, and to strict deadlines;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Judgment and decision making;
- Pro-active approach and self-management;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution;
- Planning and organizing;
- Team player.