Debono Group in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Group Property CEO
to run the property division within the group and manage the growth of the group’s property portfolio. Based in Malta and reporting to the Group CEO, the Group Property CEO
shall be held responsible for the successful completion of works on properties owned by Debono Group on time and on budget meeting the desired quality standards, generation of expected income from each property and revenue growth through developing the real estate portfolio within the group.
- The ideal candidate will also be held accountable for H&S;
- Lease administration and maintenance of tenant relationships;
- S/he will also be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance to the highest standards of the premises during the term of the lease.
- The selected candidate will be a seasoned business professional with at least five years of experience ideally running a property company with strong finance and leadership skills;
- S/he will demonstrate the ability to create and follow through on budgets for the property company, develop business plans and projections targeted at growing the property portfolio and to report financial and operational progress effectively to the Group CEO and Board of Directors.
Our vision is to add more sustainable companies that create real value to customers and shareholders. We are an entrepreneurial organisation that cares for society and safeguards the environment. Our dedication is towards delivering superior customer experience, innovative and creative solutions and continuously improve our processes to the benefit of all stakeholders.