In this position of a Property Administrator you will be reporting to the Real Estate Team Manager the incumbent will contribute to the front line team by providing a world-class client experience whilst focusing on property management services connected to property sales and leasing.
- The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external clients is essential,
- You will be advising and assisting clients with property management and leasing
- Have the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required
- You will source services and properties according to client requirements
- Interface with key stakeholders through multi channels; mail correspondence, telephone and email to ensure enhanced service delivery.
- Work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise.
Experience and Skills
- Client relationship or client facing experience, customer service
- 1 - 2 years of experience of property management or a similar environment
- Strong written/verbal communications
- PC Literate
- Extreme attention to detail
- A positive solution-oriented attitude complemented with a high level of integrity, to facilitate the business in a compliant manner.
- Fluent in both Russian and English is an absolute must for this role, Maltese would also be a strong asset
- Proficient knowledge of Malta
- Driving License
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - RI842
Our client is an international organisation with offices in Malta. Through the past years they have established a strong name in residency and citizenship affairs and ancillary services on the local market.