Casamont Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Real Estate Sales Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Managing Partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining an updated portfolio of properties on the website, whilst promoting these properties with clients sourced through various media channels.
The individual will also be responsible for managing the standard of the properties to a level that meets and exceeds the client’s expectations. The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with service providers, landlords, sellers, and real estate agents, as well as internal and external clients is essential. The individual will be required to coordinate all the resources made available to ensure that the level of services being offered by the Company is of excellent value. A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the workings of the Company and the real estate industry.
Professional Experience required:
- Manage, maintain and create new relationships with landlords to enable an adequate portfolio of high-level properties which are made available to clients online;
- Source services and properties according to the requirements of the client;
- Promote the right property which will meet and exceed client expectations, through comprehensive research and requirement gathering;
- Accompanying clients during property viewings;
- Deal with complaints and have the necessary contacts to handle emergency situations;
- Responsible for keeping thorough records regarding the property including; contracts of sale, signed leases, any complaints, and other ad-hoc documentation;
- Interface with key stakeholders through multi-channels; mail correspondence, telephone, and email to ensure enhanced service delivery;
- To tangibly contribute towards the real estate team’s efforts, with the conversion of property sales;
- Hosting client visits offering the level of hospitality which meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations;
- To act as a trusted advisor to our clients, thus contributing to the overall client experience;
- To work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise;
- To ensure that the website is constantly kept up to date, as well as uploading properties on the internal system of the website;
- Ensure that all content uploaded on the website, as well as the property description is proofread and is grammatically correct.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong written & verbal communications skills;
- Relationship building skills;
- Thorough knowledge of Maltese law in relation to property transactions;
- Extreme attention to detail and a highly organized individual, with the desire to work within a professional firm;
- A positive solutions-oriented attitude complemented with a high level of integrity, to facilitate the business in a compliant manner;
- Experience with managing several service providers and dealing with emergency situations.
Casamont Malta Ltd:
- A degree in marketing or business administration;
- An ability to recognize and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, cultural qualities, and a global mindset;
- An ability to identify strong marketing features.
We understand that finding the right property can be difficult in a new country: languages, laws and local knowledge are tricky to manage. Our aim at Casamont is to be the most reliable, most knowledgeable and best-connected partner in your real estate search. We aim to provide you with unrivaled quality, combining the best properties with personalized advice and service. Our associates have deep experience in each market, close ties to developers and great connections for any further services connected to your purchase (construction/architect/property management). We will always strive to ensure you are paying a fair price for the property and will help you at each stage of the purchase.