Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Radio Network Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
Would you like to work alongside an eclectic and talented team in an agile technology environment to fulfil the company vision? The Radio Network Technician will be responsible for providing maintenance on all aspects of Melita Mobile’s 3G & 4.5G Radio network, which includes standby duties, troubleshooting and works on new and existing Radio Base Stations. You will
We are looking for candidates with the following Qualifications/Skills:
- Troubleshooting on Melita’s Radio Base Stations;
- Configuration and setting up of equipment;
- Installation of mobile RBS sites;
- Performing tests and measurements on the 3G & 4G network;
- Performing standby duties.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Technician level qualification such as HTD, Wireman License A/B, MCAST Certification or equivalent;
- Be a dedicated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be able to work under pressure and to a flexible schedule when the need arises;
- Be able and willing to work at heights and in all weather conditions;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Have good computer skills and familiar with Microsoft and/or Solaris based systems;
- Experience in rope access and in a similar position would be an asset.