Actavis Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Systems Specialist
to join their team within their Quality Systems department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will report to the Senior Manager.
Assisting the Manager in the maintenance of Quality Systems in the following areas:
- Manage internal, external and supplier audits through the internal CAPA system;
- Manage the Change Control system;
- Maintain the company’s Site Master File and SOP system;
- Investigate GMP related Client / Supplier complaints, address Quality related issues;
- Perform staff training programs as and when required;
- Participate in internal audits;
- Perform risk assessments;
- Compile Quality KPIs, participate in the on-site HACCP program as a risk assessor, reviewing LIRs, site Pest Control and compile Client questionnaires.
Is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- Must have a first degree in a Science related discipline (B.Pharm; B. Sc.) or first degree coupled by 2 years experience in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals and must be knowledgeable in TQM and risk assessment tools;
- He/She should be computer literate with excellent working skills in Microsoft XL and Access, be able to take on quickly the use of the company’s ERP system and other dedicated software used to support the company’s quality system;
- He/she should have excellent communication skills and is capable of working on his/her own initiative with the least level of supervision;
- In addition the applicant should be mature with an overall positive attitude, adaptable to changes in the work environment, have a continuous improvement mentality and willing to take on new projects as directed by his/her manager.