Siegfried Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Quality Systems Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times Siegfried Malta Ltd is taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Management, Monitoring, Support and Execution of all tasks related to change controls;
- Participate in internal audits, external audits, and authority inspections;
- Co-ordinate and deliver Induction and GMP refresher training to employees;
- Management of the training system including Job Descriptions;
- Issue Control and Distribute Quality Documents;
- Management of Pest Control program;
- Management of the Vendor & Service Providers Qualification program.
Siegfried Malta Ltd:
The Siegfried Group is a Swiss-based worldwide life science company which develops and manufactures active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, standard controlled substances, and ready-formulated drugs. Forming part of the Siegfried Group, Siegfried Malta Limited specialises in a high-value and innovative generic portfolio in the solid dosage form range, from bulk to final packaging including capsule filling and high potent FDA approved products.
- A post-secondary level of education in life sciences or related field;
- Previous related experience will be considered an asset;
- Good command of English language both written and oral;
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative and within a team.