A new Quality Lab Assistant role is now available within the manufacturing industry. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Team Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing of product characteristics according to customer specifications.
- Correct handling and operation of all equipment that is necessary to perform the required tests.
- Completing all Quality Assurance documentation as per customer requirements, internal company procedures and AIAG manuals.
- Retaining all appropriate records according to the internal company procedures.
- Following up on all deviations from customer or internal specifications, as per internal company procedures and guidelines.
- Printing and issuing of the relevant reports to other departments and customers.
- Filing and maintaining relevant records in an orderly manner.
- Carrying out any Quality Assurance related tasks and projects.
Education and Experience
- Have a minimum of O’Level standard of education;
- Have good communication skills in both Maltese and English language;
- Preferably hold ECDL qualifications;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be customer-oriented, with the ability able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Possess a trustworthy, pro-active and pleasant personality
- Be Computer literate
- Have a strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
Job reference code: ZK209