Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist to join their Quality Assurance team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Quality Assurance Coordinator.
The Main Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Specialist include:
- Forming part of the Quality Assurance Operations Team and reporting to the Quality Assurance Coordinator, the holder of this position will be responsible to ensure that packaging material and specifications are reviewed and approved/rejected as appropriate and in a timely manner;
- The selected candidate will also be responsible to compile certificates of analysis, Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) and to provide clients with the necessary documentation copies, samples and feedback when required. We are looking for people who have a very good eye for detail and are precise in work so as to ensure that tasks are performed right the first time without unnecessary delay. Since it’s a continuously changing working environment you will also be participating in ongoing continuous improvement projects within the department.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- We would like to hear from people who have an Advanced Level of Education. A Diploma Level of Education will be an asset. Final year students, as well as new graduates, are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided;
- You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and fluent in both oral and written English;
- In addition, you need to have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to be assertive;
- The selected candidate will be mainly working normal office hours but must be willing to work on evening shifts when required, at least one day per week.