Actavis Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Forming part of the Quality Assurance Operations Team and reporting to the Quality Assurance Coordinator, the holder of this position will be responsible for:
- Ensure that packaging material and specifications are reviewed and approved/rejected as appropriate and in a timely manner;
- The selected candidate will also be responsible to compile certificates of analysis, Product Quality Reviews (PQRs) and to provide clients with the necessary documentation copies, samples and feedback when required;
- We are looking for people who have a very good eye for detail and are precise in work so as to ensure that tasks are performed right the first time without unnecessary delay. Since it’s a continuously changing working environment you will also be participating in ongoing continuous improvement projects within the department.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- We would like to hear from people who have an Advanced Level of Education. A Diploma Level of Education will be an asset;
- Final year students, as well as new graduates, are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided;
- You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and fluent in both oral and written English;
- In addition, you need to have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to be assertive;
- The selected candidate will be mainly working normal office hours but must be willing to work on evening shifts when required, at least one day per week.