Cannanalytica Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Co-ordinator to join their team on a full-time basis. The Quality Assurance /Quality Control Co-Ordinator will plan and supervise all activities involved in the start-up of the quality management system through to start of routine operations. This will also involve, among others, the coordination of activities pertaining to laboratory, manufacturing and distribution. The position offers an excellent opportunity for growth and career progression.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organisation's policies and procedures
- Provides support, direction and coaching to all team members
- Maintains and periodically reports project metrics
- Takes an active part in the planning, implementation and review stages of all start-up and routine activities
- Prepares/reviews standard operating procedures and other GMP/related documents
- Participates as necessary in the auditing of suppliers
- Actively participates in fulfilling the team roles in the case of scheduled or unexpected absences of other team members, for the purposes of business continuity
- To perform any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Cannanalytica offers regulatory, GMP certification and business development consultancy services to investors and licensed producers who are currently present or planning to enter into the medical cannabis business. Our team of business executives, regulatory experts and pharmaceutical industry professionals are perfectly placed to advise our clients on medical cannabis projects within Europe. Cannanalytica is presently looking to expand its team and is seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance / Quality Control Co-Ordinator.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, pharmaceutical science or related field
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a laboratory environment; Strong preference will be given to such experience within the pharmaceutical industry, although experience in similar industries will also be considered an asset
- Proven track record in implementing goals and objectives with cost-effective management of allocated resources
- Demonstrable leadership, organisational and planning abilities, coupled with a high level of initiative and hands-on approach
- Proficiency in standard office productivity software
- High degree of familiarity with project management tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- The predilection to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during the course of work.