Chiliz in Malta is currently looking to recruit a QA Tester to join their team on a full-time basis.
Due to the continued growth of Socios.com product, Chiliz is now looking to recruit a QA Tester to join their QA Team. With a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, the selected individual will be responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing. Reporting to the Senior QA Automation Engineer you will ultimately be responsible for finding and reporting bugs/glitches for web, mobile apps, and backend API.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyse business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
- Develop test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test scripts, test data;
- Conduct post-release functional and user acceptance testing;
- Perform execution of test cases and test scripts by using our stack;
- Capture test results, test metrics and report them;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results;
- Performs root cause analysis of the defects and report to our Senior QA;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Katalon Studio;
- Android Studio;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in QA testing for web, API, and mobile applications;
- Working knowledge of our technology stack;
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, and various stages of software quality assurance including Black Box/White Box/Gray box, test planning, reporting/control, and root cause analysis;
- Experience in Functional testing, User Acceptance Testing, Integration testing, System testing, Sanity testing, and Backend testing;
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, programming);
- Eager to learn and develop QA Automation scripts;
- Ability to adapt and willingness to learn new technology or techniques;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude;
- Ability to work in a team and on your own;
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field would be considered an asset.
From working with some of the biggest and most recognisable sports teams in the world to creating unforgettable fan experiences, all while using blockchain technology, it’s never a dull day here at Chiliz. You have the flexibility to split your time between working from home or from one of Malta’s most spectacular offices at the heart of Gzira, minutes away from the shopping and entertainment hub of the island, and with iconic views of Valletta. We’re an extraordinary multi-cultural team spanning 20+ nationalities with ideas as diverse and interesting as we are. Professional and personal development is very important to us. Together with a supportive and collaborative working environment and great company perks, above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.
Chiliz is a global fintech and blockchain company behind Socios.com the world’s first fan voting and rewards app. We have partnered with some of the most recognizable sports and esports brands in the world - Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Atlético de Madrid, OG, AS Roma, Galatasaray, Club Atlético Independiente, FC Barcelona, UFC, Apollon Limassol FC and Team Heretics to provide a blockchain-backed solution to boosting fan engagement. Our diverse and extraordinary team - that spans 20+ nationalities - are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do.