One of our clients, in the Manufacturing industry in Malta is currently looking to recruit a QA Pharmacist to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the company CEO.
- General duties including:
- Documentation control and upkeep of Quality systems and Quality manuals;
- Filing of customer complaint forms and corrective actions;
- Participate in annual external audits and internal audits;
- Liaise with QC and Production department.
- Possessing a B.Sc Pharm;
- Working a flexible 40 hour week from Monday to Friday;
- Previous experience using GMP's would be considered an asset;
- Must be resident in Malta.
*Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Lime Client Services Ltd:
Lime Client Services Ltd offers a vast range of Accounting and Financial Services including Payroll, VAT Accounting and submissions, Tax Planning and Consultancy, Company Incorporations, and Directorships, to a wide cross-section of local and foreign businesses.