Our client is looking to recruit for a QA Engineer in Malta. In this role, your responsibilities will include as follows;
- Being responsible for the work delivered by a team of 4 QA testers
- Creating and designing manual and automated test scripts
- Executing the test scripts across ongoing sprint work
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc. Degree or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a QA Engineer on a web-based product
- Able to design and execute test scripts based on user stories
- Able to work with agile methodology and have experience working in such an environment
- Experience in test automation using Specflow, Gherkin and Selenium will be considered an asset
- Basic understanding of software development in C# and has the ability to use VisualStudio, Chrome Developer Tools, Fiddler etc.
- Familiar with GIT, VSTS or Jira considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of QA Engineer is with a Software Development company with clients based all over the world. It works on various web projects, including large-scale enterprise solutions.