eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a QA Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Having revolutionised the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology team. As a QA Engineer, you will primarily develop and implement QA and testing systems for comprehensive web-based and desktop solutions where features are released regularly.
- Set up testing environments;
- Plan, build, and develop quality management and testing framework covering all systems;
- Build test scenarios and test plans in a timely manner and perform manual testing;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and developers to review and update system specifications;
- Take ownership of the whole testing cycles including functional, regression, and integration testing;
- Generate and track QA metrics;
- Lead the execution of stress, performance, and load testing on various environments;
- Report and follow up on identified issues via the bug-tracking system;
- Verification of fixes on pre-production and production environments;
- Constantly improving testing environments;
- Provide test reports to management.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or any other related field;
- Experience with bug tracking tools and test management tools;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyse information timely and accurately;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and within a development team;
- Commitment to reach deadlines;
- Experience with Java is required ;
- Additional experience with C# or Kotlin is desirable.