General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a QA Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centres. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- To manage the company’s calibration program and to ensure that it is according to all valid Coca-Cola; QMS and legal requirements and implemented, updated and documented at all times;
- To ensure that the company’s incoming inspection program is implemented, updated and documented at all times in line with TCCC and company requirements;
- To ensure that raw material and packaging stocks are inspected at regular intervals for storage condition and report any issues to the Purchasing & Stores Manager and the QA Manager;
- To implement SPC on processes identified together with the Quality Manager;
- To review all process record log sheets, including SPC charts, on a daily basis and carry out root cause analysis and issue corrective actions in case of deviations;
- To act as the sensory leader and ensure that the sensory program is followed on a continuous basis. The sensory leader must ensure that sensory panellists are regularly trained and that proficiency testing is performed as per TCCC requirements. He must also take the necessary action and advise the QA Manager of any non-conformance;
- To ensure audits on Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to by all plant operators and to report to the QA Manager, Production Manager and the Supervisor any non-conformance;
- To ensure audits on Good Warehouse Practices are that they are adhered to by all warehouse employees and to report to the Logistic Manager, Purchasing Manager, QA Manager and the Warehouse Coordinator any non-conformances.