One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects, is seeking to recruit a Project Manager (Construction) to join their team in Brussels, Belgium, on a full-time basis.
- Coordinate with all project’s stakeholders: client, designers, contractors, etc;
- Assist in procurement of Works, Services and Suppliers as required;
- Contract management and administration of works packages;
- Programme management to monitor progress and ensure deadlines are met;
- Information management in collaboration with Project Administration Manager;
- Collaboration with Cost Consultants, manage packages financials, during design, tender, construction (certification, variation, claims, etc.) until the final account and close-out;
- Arrange, prepare, chair and minute meetings;
- Manage, update and issue risk register including mitigation measures;
- Undertake site checks to monitor progress and quality.
- Degree in a related field, such as Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in similar projects;
- Have a technical and commercial understanding of infrastructure and building projects;
- Proficient use of IT tools: MS Office, Information Management systems, etc;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent planning, organising and negotiating skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.