E&L Enterprises Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Manager
to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
Who are we?
We are a company which specialises in steel manufacturing for homes and businesses around Malta and Gozo. Our company is always aiming to meet customer needs.
Do you tick the below requirements?
Then keep reading! We want someone who is self-driven and goes above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Work closely with our draughtsman to prepare comprehensive action plans and timeframes;
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information;
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes;
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve;
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Work with the draughtsman to eliminate issues;
- Measure and track project quantities during on-site visits;
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Must have a driving license;
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery;
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management;
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
Though these are our desired requirements they are not all essential. If you have a passion in this industry and can discuss with us your capabilities whilst demonstrate your knowledge then we want to hear from you!
At E&L Enterprises Ltd. we really like when people show us their enthusiasm.
E&L Enterprises Ltd:
E&L Enterprises started out as a company which specialised in blasting, galvanising and spray back in 2008. We have expanded our industrial capability to steel manufacturing, stainless steel, CNC and sheet metal. We continued to thrive and adapt in the domestic and commercial market, especially in marine-related shipping activities and construction. With a team of over 40 skilled labourers, we excel, optimize and offer our services to a number of prestigious locations in Malta, we continued to enhance our technology in order to adapt and enhance efficiency in the domestic market.