Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Implementation Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Project Implementation Manager, the
ideal candidate will assist in the day to day aspects of projects assigned to them. He or she will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are executed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Act as the main contact person for the stakeholders to gather and analyse their business requirements, update on progress and deliverables;
- Consult extensively with all internal/external stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of the project needs;
- Develop a detailed project plan together with the Project Implementation Manager to monitor and track progress;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation both internally and with external vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Track project performance and report back to management.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Excellent organizational skills and a positive “can-do” attitude;
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize simultaneous requests;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English);
- High level of initiative and can work well in a team environment;
- A technical background with the relevant project management knowledge;
- Experience within Payments/Banking/Acquiring preferred.