The job of Production Technician is with one of the international pharmaceutical companies based in Malta. In this position, your duties will include:
- Providing technical and troubleshooting support and carrying out corrective maintenance on manufacturing equipment;
- Conducting daily tool changing, production troubleshooting, process optimisation and tooling trials;
- Supporting in mechanical and electrical repairs, timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements and delay;
- Ensuring that all manufacturing equipment is well maintained in accordance to SOPs and preventive maintenance schedules;
- Maintaining high levels of safety, quality and accurate documentation at all times.
Education and Experience
- A Diploma in Engineering at MQF level 4 or higher;
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Skill in analysing and troubleshooting problems with equipment, identifying solutions, recommending and implementing methods, procedures, and/or techniques for resolution;
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of Maltese and English. both orally and in writing;
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
The position of Production Technician is with an international pharmaceutical company. Candidates must be willing to work on a three-shift basis.
Job Reference Code: AS880