Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Procurement Professional (Direct Spend) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The successful candidate will hold a strategic role whereby he/she will manage sourcing processes and negotiations for direct materials (APIs, excipients and Packaging Material);
- The position will require alignment to regional and global category/functional projects/initiatives ensuring financial improvements to the Company’s benefit;
- It will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to handle procurement activities on a country level, whilst being the interface with local stakeholders;
- This position requires the applicant to keep up to date with current market prices, products & trends in addition to identifying cost-effective procurement opportunities/savings.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing based on company requirements;
- Negotiations of pricing structure and terms;
- Identify cost improvements/reductions;
- Supplier Relationship Management;
- Collaborations with internal key stakeholders;
- Contracts Management;
- Evaluation and implementation of global initiatives on a local/regional scale.
- The position calls for a minimum educational background at first degree or diploma level of education, preferably in management or Business Studies;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Candidates having experience in a similar position within a multi-national organization will be given priority.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.