One of our clients is a busy Building Services Contractor undertaking projects throughout Malta is currently looking to recruit Plumbers
with commercial experience to join the team on a full-time basis.
Duties will include:
- Performing and overseeing work for all phases of commercial plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget;
- Assembling, installing, commissioning, maintaining, fault finding and testing various aspects of commercial plumbing projects, system components and/or systems;
- Verifying equipment to be used according to the project;
- Preparing and submitting required reporting paperwork/certification and documentation;
- For more experienced members of the team, acting as Team Leader; planning and scheduling work on assigned site. This will include:
- Coordinating and monitoring work among team members;
- Ensuring the required equipment, materials, and tools required are available and accounted for.
- Be fluent in English (and preferably Maltese);
- Possess relevant experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrate experience using working with power tools etc;
- Be excellent communicators;
- Have the physical ability to operate, lift and carry heavy equipment; work from ladders, scaffolds, etc;
- Possess a valid driving license and preferably possess on own vehicle.
*Our client offers permanent employment in a busy organisation, offering long term career prospects.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.