a Swiss-based worldwide Healthcare & Pharma company is now looking for a Planning Specialist
to join their Supply Chain Team on a full-time basis.
- The creation of process orders;
- Handling of new customer artwork process;
- Fine and rough-cut planning and capacity levelling;
- Timely availability of materials for execution of batch records and release;
- Taking the lead in problem-solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency;
- Ensuring that products are complying with all regulatory requirements, in conformity with registration and quality specifications.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- A tertiary level of education or a diploma associated with Supply Chain Management;
- Must have a flair for maths, statistics and other related sciences;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment is an asset;
- A team member and a good communicator;
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision;
- Must be proficient with Office applications.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.