The Grand Hotel Excelsior, Malta is looking to recruit a motivated Philippines Liaison Officer
who will be responsible for assisting with direct recruitment of Filipino workers on a full-time basis. The ideal Philippines Liaison Officer
will have excellent knowledge of employment license and VISA application procedures and will be a native speaker of the Filipino language. Knowledge of Filipino dialects will be considered an asset.
Duties and Requirements include:
The Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- General clerical work related to the engagement of Filipino workers
- Corresponding with the local authorities with regards to the required documentation
- Work closely with the Philippines Office to engage Filipino team members
- Assisting with the departmental filing as required
- Travel to the office in the Philippines Office when required
- Providing support during to the HR team to ensure the best work relationship with the Filipino workers
- Liaising with JobsPlus on employment matters e.g. engagement forms, termination forms etc.
- Assisting in the application/ renewal of employment licenses
- Assisting with the planning, organisation and delivery of the Induction Day training as required
- Assisting with the delivery of training as required
- Making recommendations to the Training Manager about training needs and future/potential training programmes for Filipino workers.