Our client is representing various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands. They are looking to recruit a Pharmacist
to join their team on a part-time basis.
Pharmacist's Main Duties:
- Reviewing and executing physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organising the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintaining full control over delivering, stocking and labelling medicine and other products.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach to Integrity and compassion
- Valid licence to practice the profession.