Our client, operating in Health and Safety Business Services in Malta,
is currently looking for a Pharma Account Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Have sound knowledge of overall general health and aesthetics;
- Be familiar with National Medicines Regulatory Systems;
- Employ an in-depth selling approach that focuses on building long-term value-based relationships with customers, prospecting them for further business;
- Provide customer technical support and consultative services to increase overall value to the customer;
- Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction;
- Communicate clearly with key personnel to ensure that all are aware of the division’s overall activity and of any actions required to successfully service customers;
- Coordinate sales, customer service, finance and logistics operations to ensure proper inventory levels;
- Increase profitability with current customers and actively grow the size of client portfolio in accordance with company targets;
- Actively contribute to improving sales strategies by providing competitive information such as bidding opportunities, pricing data, competitive insights, knowledge of competitors’ strengths, weaknesses and business relationships.
- Experience in a sales position with a proven track record of success;
- Bachelor’s degree (Technical Science, Chemistry preferred);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with internal teammates both as an effective leader and team player;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively in order to achieve goals;
- Constantly growing and improving your product knowledge and sales strategies;
- Demonstrate the ability to cultivate an extensive network of contacts;
- High attention to detail, strong business acumen, effective negotiation skills, competitive drive for results;
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally;
- Must be willing to travel overseas to attend fairs and congresses;
- Must have own car, valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.