A new Pest Control Operations Executive is now available within a start-up company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Working with management to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Providing inspired leadership for the organization.
- Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Running a safe, injury/accident free workplace.
- Training and coaching the team of technicians and helping them on difficult assignments while keeping track of materials and ensuring equipment functions properly.
- Contributing to customer base growth and retention and company profitability is key.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within the field of pest control
- Qualification relevant to pest control or similar
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Maltese is considered a strong asset.
- Valid driving license for Malta
- Autonomous and hands-on
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent leadership competencies
Job Reference Code: UA705