Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Efficiently supporting the CEO as required on administrative tasks
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Organizing and maintaining diaries, setting appointments and travel arrangements
- Key administrator for corporate events
- Acting as the first point of contact with both internal and external stakeholders of the organisation
- Screening phone calls, managing e-mails and responding to external calls
- Attending Manager meetings, taking notes and compiling reports.
Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd:
The Sterling Group has traded in the watches, jewellery and fashion domains, resulting in over 120 years of history to date. Through Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd, a purposely set up limited liability company operating this specific business, the Group has grown to have the largest retail distribution network locally. Over many years of it history, The Sterling brand has become, and remains, synonymous with quality watches, jewellery, fashion, silverware and high-end accessories. Apart from expanding horizontally, the Group has also strengthened itself through a vertical integration process, employing skilled craftsmen specialising in custom-made jewellery and watch after-sales specialists, offering a quality in-house after-sales service.
- Be dynamic, highly organised and have good skills in time management
- Have experience in using IT software packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate preferably has previous Personal Assistant experience.