Sovereign Pension Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Pension Administration Assistant
to join their Pensions Team on a full-time basis.
The day to day duties include:
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to pension structures;
- Processing requests in line with the company’s checklists and procedures;
- Inputting and updating our database with any changes to our members’ records;
- Liaising with the relevant investment companies to ensure we receive policy documents in a timely manner;
- Scanning, registering and allocating incoming mail;
- Completing, collating and dispatching documents to third parties ensuring these are sent out within our specified turnaround times;
- Calling pension schemes to obtain an update on the transfer;
- Liaising with third parties in connection to pension payment requests and queries on our members’ investment policies;
- Liaising with internal departments, such as accounts and compliance;
- Scanning and filing of documents;
- Compiling scheme members’ welcome packs;
- Providing administration support to the rest of the team;
- Any other related duties as may be requested by the Pension Administration Team Leader or Directors from time to time.
- Experience of working within an office environment;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- The ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Up for a challenge and willing to work within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment;
- Enjoys being part of a team;
- Positive attitude and personality;
- Possesses excellent communication skills;
- Organised and able to keep track of pending projects.
Sovereign Pension Services Limited:
Sovereign Pension Services Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in pensions, trusts, and corporate services.