Truevo Payments Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Payments & Reconciliations Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Education & Experience:
- Reconciliations (cash movements & bank reconciliations)
- Assisting in various accounting operations of the company
- Assisting colleagues in preparation of month-end reports and management accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory obligations of the company
- Reconciling and reviewing of monthly expenditures and ensuring that there is no suspicious information
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
Truevo Payments Ltd:
Truevo Payments Ltd is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in the English Language
- Good teamwork skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency with MS office applications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Meticulous, organised and attentive to detail.