VistaJet in Malta is looking to recruit a Payables Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Controlling and Processing of supplier invoices ensuring an appropriate level of authorization and accurate general ledger/cost centre coding;
- Resolving queries from suppliers and internal colleagues;
- Additional Finance tasks as distributed by the management team.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.
- Experience working in an accounts department, ideally in an accounts payable role;
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Highly organized;
- Excellent communication skills & relationship building;
- Able to work in a highly pressurized, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment;
- SAP experience desired not essential.