Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Parts and Body Shop Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will liaise with the Body Shop Supervisor and Body Shop Surveyor to ensure that the delivery of cars is maintained as per bookings, to ensure that all cars are inspected and works completed and to support and assist with surveys if/when required.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
Reporting to the Body Shop Supervisor, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving vehicles from customers prior to being handed over to Body Shop, checking for and recording details of any damages to the vehicle and explaining details of the survey report and breakdown of the estimated cost to the customer;
- The candidate will work closely with the Supervisor to ensure that all cars go out inspected daily and are ready for delivery;
- S/he will also work closely with the sub-contractor to ensure that all cars are cleaned and delivered back to the Body Shop in a timely manner;
- The Parts and Bodyshop Co-Ordinator will be responsible for Quality Control and will ensure that work has been completed in line with the customer’s expectations;
- S/he will assist with first line complaints, escalating as necessary, will assist with Body Shop Surveys if/when required and will also assist with inspection of parts if/when required.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a workshop and customer facing role;
- S/he must have a valid clean driving license;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office;
- S/he will have excellent customer service skills.