Job Vacancy: Partnership Manager
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 20 countries and over 80 cities, servicing over +4M registered users. We’re growing rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.
About Wolt’s Operations:
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt’s operations team. The ops team in each country is the heart and soul of Wolt. Every country team is a startup within the company. As a member of our ops, you must have a passion for getting things done and solving problems daily together with your team. There will be no two days alike as you set out to build a new business in your market. If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today.
About the Restaurant Partnership Manager Role:
Wolt is searching for our next Restaurant Partnership Manager
to grow and develop Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Malta. The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships. In this role, will also work closely with your Restaurant Development Manager to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their onboarding stages, as well as with our marketing and operations teams to help our restaurant partners be successful.
What you will do:
Establish New Partnerships:
- Identify potential partnerships and contact restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt;
- Build relationships with identified restaurants and their owners;
- Design, develop and implement a sales strategy aligned to our restaurant partnerships;
- Conduct negotiations with partnerships regarding partnership terms.
- Evaluate the potential performance of the venue in order to set profitable business terms;
- Making sound business decisions while informing your intuition with data.
- Partner with our Restaurant Development Manager to ensure that restaurant partnerships are set up for success;
- Work closely with Wolt’s marketing team to brainstorm and execute marketing campaigns together with our restaurant partners.
Nice to have:
- You are either local Maltese or have lived + worked in Malta for 5+ years;
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city;
- Your background might consist of concierge, events management, restaurant manager, sales manager within hospitality;
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’;
- Networking and building relationships are your second-nature;
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilise your broad network to get the meeting;
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you;
- Hungry to learn.
Wolt Malta Limited:
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. We’re currently active in 20 countries and more than 60 cities, servicing over 3 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language. We’ve raised more than €150M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
- Experience within the restaurant- and/or nightlife industry;
- Experience working with a CRM system.