One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector, is seeking to recruit a Part Fitter to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Lays out, positions aligns and fits components together;
- Assembles parts, fit interiors, dashboards and windscreens;
- Replace damaged or worn parts;
- Position and fasten together side frames, underbodies, doors and hoods;
- Handle door fitting and adjusting duties, and seal joints and seams as per specifications;
- Use machinery and tools to fabricate and adjust automobile parts together and ensure that any issues or constraints are timely communicated to the manager.
- Have previous hands-on experience in a similar role;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Reliable and flexible to meet the workload demands;
- Highly organised.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.