One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector, is seeking to recruit a Panel Beater on a full-time basis.
- Remove damaged panels and refit new/repaired panels;
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior;
- Repairing damaged bodywork using traditional and modern techniques;
- Maintain a clean working environment;
- Make proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by the company;
- Undertake training, as required, provided by the Company;
- Adhere to the Company’s quality procedures and policies including Health & Safety.
- Have previous hands-on experience in a similar role on commercial and private vehicles;
- Good understanding of metals, vehicle body parts and mechanics;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Able to work with special tools.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to quality;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.