As a PA to the CEO you will be directly assisting the company’s CEO as well as in providing key administrative support.
- More specifically, the selected applicant will be called to attend meetings and taking minutes as well as following through agreed deliverables and tracking their respective implementation.
- The person will also be required to manage the CEO's diary and be responsible for managing travelling and events’ arrangements.
Skills & Experience
- You will present high levels of organization and multi-tasking skills complemented with a mature and dependable personality and a can-do attitude.
- The individual must be highly conscientious, possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Maltese would also be an asset.
- You will show excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, along with sound Judgment and decision-making skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous experience working in a similar role will be considered as fundamental.
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - SR297
Our client is an international company with a strong reputation in international markets