In this Policy and Research Executive position, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Policy Development and you will be mainly responsible for:
- Conducting research related to the specific theme/s allocated to the person which is driven by business and/or economic interests;
- Compiling, researching and writing papers, memos, reports and presentations;
- Managing the day to day work of committee/s and sectoral business sections;
- Organising events on behalf of the respective committees;
- Handling and processing confidential and sensitive information;
- Managing, coordinating and prioritising the flow of information to and from the Chamber's Head of Policy Development, and Chairperson of the respective committee/s;
- Assisting in data inputting and data interpretation.
Education & Experience
- A degree preferably in Business Management, Economics or Public Policy or a related field.
- 2 years of previous experience in policy formulation or research-based analysis will be considered an asset.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach.
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
Job Reference: WK400