A new job opportunity for a Client Relationship Officer (French and English speaking) is available with a corporate services provider.
- Processing bank instructions, including daily payments;
- Assisting with all banking processes; opening, closing and operation of client accounts;
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client entities and their business, following up on client meetings, reviewing of work, and preparation of various documents;
- Liaising directly with Clients and suppliers;
- Organizing the accounting, administration and filing of the company's client accounts and tax returns;
- Basic client bookkeeping.
Education and experience:
- You shall ideally have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role;
- A tertiary level of education in Banking & Finance,or a related subject;
- Previous experience in payments is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French;
- Knowledge of French would be considered a strong asset;
- You shall be a highly organised individual with a meticulous nature and an eye for detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
The Client is seeking to recruit someone who is already residing in Malta.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.